UPDATE: At this time, we have filled all of our part-time positions and our new team members have been notified. Looking forward to working with our new taproom staff!
As construction accelerates at the brewery, it’s time for us to start building out the Riverlands team.
We’re now accepting résumés for part-time taproom staff members. Note that employment would not begin until mid-to-late-February.
What would the perfect candidate bring to the table, you ask?
- A high-energy, hard-working, yet laid-back personality
- A love for craft beer and discussing it in a knowledgeable fashion
- A passion for guest services and a clean, tidy work environment
- The ability to stand and move for long periods of time, as well as lift up to 50 lbs
- The availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Bartending / Taproom experience a plus
- BASSET certification required upon hiring
- Cicerone® Certified Beer Server (Level 1) preferred, and is required within 90 days of being hired (will be compensated)
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.